Monday, October 02, 2006

Weekend Journey

Well, I've spent the entire weekend sick, and still feeling kinda bad. But here I am at work today. I think I did pretty good on eating this weekend. Everything I ate was healthy (even if I did include a little chocolate in my diet) and I don't think I really went overboard either.

I tried the Special K thing this morning. I didn't really like the cereal and couldn't finish it though. I think it might just be because I'm still feeling bad though. I missed work because I was sick Friday. Hopefully it's nothing major though. And hopefully I can sleep it off tonight! I tired of feelign yucky.

1 comments:

Twisted Cinderella said...

sorry you spent the weekend sick. That really sucks. I hope you are feeling better soon.

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates