Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Lack of Exercise

I had so much trouble getting up this morning. I know some of it was just not wanting to go to work. (I SERIOUSLY considered coming in a little late.) But I think it was mostly this week's lack of structured exercise. I've gotten a lot of activity in the past couple of days, but none of it was really structured. It was all just hte by product of being incredibly busy. And I sat on the couch all last night because we had company.

Tonight that changes. I have no commitments outside of home (with the exception of driving a friend home after work.) I was planning to cook, but there are enoguh left overs from last night to just open veggies. I'm going to do my Tae Bo video, and maybe some time on Yourself! Fitness if I still feel like it. And I KNOW that I will feel better tomorrow because of it.

And thanks for the comment Tigerlilly. I haven't had a wonderful morning, so that really picked up my day!

1 comments:

Tigerlilly said...

Your welcome!! I like to see your comments too!

I understand those icky mornings...and usually they turn into icky days.. but I try to do SOMETHING that works my body out, sometimes that is what turns my day around.

Or... somtimes I just cuddle up on the sofa with a big cup of tea and a good book. :)

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates