Friday, October 27, 2006

25 Years!

Well, today is my 25th birthday. And I'm sitting at work. But that's ok because it was my decision. I could have taken off if I really wanted to.

A couple of people in the office wished me a happy birthday. I thought that was cool. Guys (in my experience) have some trouble remembering that kind of thing. I told my boss that I ordered the rain up special just to make everyone suffer. :) I was actually a bit disappointed by the rain though. I had left both of my umbrellas in the car last night.

Josh bought me Kinetic. It's an exercise game for the PS2 that utilizaes the Eye Toy. I think it will be fun, although it will probably be a bit difficult to. But that's ok. I'll try it out tonight or tomorrow. It'll be something fun to add to by list of work out options.

Well, as much as I don't mind a rainy birthday, I wish it hadn't come with the tornadoes. They aren't a great present!

2 comments:

Tigerlilly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sorry your at work.. you should be out enjoying the...ummmm rain? LOL Oh well... I wish you a very happy day!!

ArleneWKW said...

Happy birthday, Cory. You're giving yourself a great gift with your perserverence. You'll be seeing major results way before your next birthday.

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates