Monday, October 16, 2006

And the news is...

2.5 pounds lost! YAY! I actually lost weight. I'm so happy. I also taught another lady how to use her points finder before the meeting started. I think I'm going to try and keep up with her and the two girls she started with. They were interesting and we are in similar boats.

Oh yeah, when I went back and really thought about what I did yesterday and entered it on President's Challenge, I did manage 1000 points there last week.

My goal for this week is to enter 1000 points on PC, lose another pound, and drink all my water.

1 comments:

Twisted Cinderella said...

Congrats on the loss! that is wonderful. How nice that you met some other women you relate to at WW. That is so important.

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates