Thursday, October 19, 2006

I feel really good this morning after my workout last night. I sleep WONDERFULLY! Unfortunately, I sleep through my alarm clock.
I got up at 6:45, and I normally get up by 6:15 at the latest. But I still left the apartment in time to do everything I had to do this morning.

I said I was hurting about around my bulging disc last night. Today's there's only a slight ache centered right around it. That pleases me greatly. As for what happened to it, never figured that out. I just finally went to the doctor after several years of pain. It's something I've had trouble with since I was a teenager. But last year my doctor released me from my quarterly visits. She told me to just call and leave a message for her nurse if it started bothering me again. I still get some occasional pain, and even the occasional bad headache from it. But I can live with that. As long as it isn't constant! :)

1 comments:

Tigerlilly said...

Sounds like a constant pain in the rear..or back!LOL... glad its not keeping you from excersizing though!

Take care and have a great day!

Onward and Downward!!!

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates