Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thursday Thirteen!

Thirteen Books I Have On Hold At the Public Library

1. Bite by Laurell K. Hamilton
2. Tithe: A Modern Faerie Tale by Holly Black
3. Exit Strategy by Kelley Armstrong
4. No Humans Involved by Kelley Armstrong
5. The Good Guy by Dean Koontz
6. Kiss of the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon
7. Seize the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon
8. Legends II: New Short Novels by the Masters of Modern Fantasy
9. Hunter's Moon by Cathy L. Clamp
10. Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews
11. Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead
12. American Gods by Neil Gaiman
13. The Reef by Nora Roberts

These are only the books that weren't currently in when I looked them up. I have an even longer list of books in my notebook that I want to pick up that are currently in (or were when I last checked!) A couple of these are books that come out soon, and No Humans Involved is one that I ordered from Amazon. However one of the books I ordered then was backordered and I haven't received it yet. If it comes in before I can get it through the library, great. If not, then I'll check it out!

0 comments:

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates