Friday, June 08, 2007

Friday's Feast!

Appetizer

What do you consider to be the ultimate snack food?

Anything Chocolate


Soup

On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), about how popular is your last name?

8 or 9? I honestly don't know a lot about the sirname Williams. However, Smith, my maiden name, ranks a 10.


Salad

Who is your all-time favorite sitcom character, and why?

Uhhh....I don't really watch a lot of sitcoms...


Main Course

Do you shop online? If so, name some sites you like to browse for goodies.

I shop Amazon.com a lot. I can't think of anything else off the top of my head.


Dessert

Fill in the blank: I think ___________ should be ___________.

I think June should be a cooler month. Sorry, the heat is really starting to get to me!


Get the code for Friday's Feast!!!!

0 comments:

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates