Monday, June 11, 2007

Monday Again

I dread class tonight. My back is to the point that sitting for long becomes agony. I'm not sure if I don't know HOW to sit, or if it's something else. But I WILL make it through class. Even if I don't retain very much!

I finally stopped being sick yesterday. Too bad the back pain didn't go along with it. Luckily the pain from my canker sore did. Maybe that's what was causing me to be sick? I barely feel it today!

I'm going to hit water aerobics again tomorrow, or I plan to anyway. We'll see after another session if I'm going to have to bow out for the summer or not. I'm planning to take a walk before class tonight. I'll drive over there after work and leave everything in the car and walk around for a while. At least I'll get some activity in. I didn't walk to work today because I didn't want to have to carry so much weight around. I'm not expecting excellent things in my weight over the next few weeks. I have a feeling I'm not going to be doing a ton of exercise.

I'll be making a library run tomorrow night after water aerobics. I have a list of things to pick up. Half the list is books I read in high school that I want to read again. Other than that, I'm picking up Lunatic Cafe by Laurell K. Hamilton, Bitten and Smitten by Michelle Rowen, and Darkfall by Dean Koontz. I haven't read a lot of Koontz lately, and he was one of my favorite authors in high school. I may even pick up a Mary Higgins Clark book that I haven't read before. Those are two of my FAVORITE authors, I just haven't bought anything by them lately. I even wrote a paper in high school comparing the Master and the Queen of Suspense!

Well, I hope that everyone had a terrific weekend. The only thing I can say about mine is that I did some reading!

0 comments:

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates