Thursday, June 07, 2007


Thirteen Books I Cannot Wait to Read



1…. Rises the Night by Colleen Gleason (I have it, but I have to finish another book first)

2…. The rest of the Anita Blake series by Laurell K. Hamilton (I am reading the 3rd book now)

3…. Unmasqued by Colette Gale (I think it comes out in August)

4…. No Humans Involved by Kelley Armstrong (I pre-ordered this book from Amazon, but one of the books I ordered with it ended up backordered and I haven't gotten it yet.)

5…. Safe Harbor by Christine Feehan (It comes out at the end of this month!)

6…. Dark Possession by Christine Feehan (It comes out in August. While I agree with many people that the first books aren't wonderful {TSTL heroines} but the latest books have been wonderful!)

7…. The Bleeding Dusk by Colleen Gleason (Comes out in February. Yes, I already cannot wait to read the book that comes after one I haven't read yet!)

8…. A Lick of Frost by Laurell K. Hamilton (Comes out in October. It's the latest Merry Gentry book.)

9…. Storm Front by Jim Butcher (I cannot wait to read the entire Dresden series, but best to start with the first one!)

10…. Personal Demon by Kelley Armstrong (Comes out in 2008. Yes, another one after one I haven't read yet. But when you really love an author, it's allowed!)

11…. Bite by Laurell K. Hamilton and others

12…. Tithe: A Modern Faerie Tale by Holly Black

13…. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows by J. K. Rowling (I don't think there are that many people not eagerly awaiting this book. July seems a long way time to wait.)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



0 comments:

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates