Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday Joke

A man went to the Police Station wishing to speak with the burglar who had broken into his house the night before."You'll get your chance in court," said the Desk Sergeant."No, no, no!" said the man. "I want to know how he got into the house without waking my wife. I've been trying to do that for years!"

Joke is from AJokeADay.com.

I can honestly say that I wish my husband could do this. If I'm in bed when he gets home he wakes me up to tell me all about his evening. Although I can honestly say that he didn't do this Tuesday night. But it could just be that I refused to wake up!!!

2 comments:

A Heathier Me said...

Have a great weekend :)

JOY said...

I don't know a man that doesn't have this annoying habit!

My husband doesn't even drink alcohol but still insists in coming in at goodness knows what time after a night out to tell me what his night was like!

I think I would miss it though if he didn't as I would be afraid he would miss something out and I would miss some gossip! How terrible am I?

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates