Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wiegh In Day is HERE!

Yeah, the weigh in part has come in gone. I was struggling along hoping to see a maintain this week if I was lucky.

Lucky doesn't even begin to cover this morning. I had a 2 lbs loss!!! My lovely leader complimented me on how well I've been doing the past few weeks. I have 5.5 lbs left to lose before Christmas, and hopefully a bit more!!! (Although I'm not making any guarantees. We'll just have to see what happens!)

I did a little bit more cleaning up for my new piece of furniture last night, but not a lot. I ended up with a headache. :( I decided to take aspirin and a short nap and woke up with a worse headache two hours later. Then overslept a bit today. But I will get a lot done tonight. Last night the hubby was home and that always affects how much I can get done. (Josh, I'm not saying this is a bad thing or your fault!) Tonight he has Aikido and I will take advantage of this and clean up in the living room. I think I can make a fair amount of progress. I can probably get almost finished if I really try. Just have to see if I'm willing to really try. Supper will quite possibly be left over pizza from last night. Because I'm sure Josh didn't polish off two large pizzas when I was asleep!

Well, off to work on programming homework. Even though we don't have class this Friday (again!) I'm not pulling last week's trick and ending up with a bad grade this time!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats on the 2-pound loss this week! you can totally lose that 5 pounds by christmas - easy peasy! :o)

Carrie said...

Congrats on the loss!! Way to kick some butt! You can def get those last 5.5 lbs off before Christmas if you keep this pace up!

Tara Shirley said...

WAY TO GO!! 2 pound loss is great! And being so close to your christmas goal is awesome! I'm not even half way to mine. boohoo. ;)

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates