Monday, November 05, 2007




Angie just posted what she got off the Oracle and I decided that I HAD to try it myself!
Personality type: Clueless


You don't go to Starbucks much; when you do you just tag along with other people since you have nothing better to do. You would like to order a Tazo Chai Crème but don't know how to pronounce it. Most people who drink grande non fat hazelnut mocha are strippers.


Also drinks: Wine coolers
Can also be found at: The mall
I find that amusing. I never go to Starbucks with other people, and would probably be a stripper if I had the body for it! Just wanted to share that with y'all!

2 comments:

noelle said...

Hey...thanks for visiting my blog. I have to do that s'bucks thing too. My hubby is a barista there.

I'll check back to check on your progress

Carolyn said...

Love it! I think mine turned out to be the same as Angie's.

Mmmm Winecoolers!

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates