Monday, November 05, 2007

7 Things Meme

The awesome Adora tagged me for this meme the other day, so here I go!

The Rules:
1-Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2-Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3-Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4- Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog

About Me:
1. I am very shy. Even around people I know I will be really quiet if there are more than 3-4 people.
2. I love to read. If it is in print, I'll try to read it at least twice before I give up on it.
3. I'm a natural blonde. I have no problem using my hair color as an excuse if I do or say something stupid.
4. Some days I'm a seriously good techie person and suck with people. Other days it's the exact opposite!
5. My feet turn in so I destroy the inside edge of my shoes rather quickly (a few weeks!). For this reason I rarely buy or wear dress shoes.
6. I'm a career undergraduate student.d I've been in college every semester since Fall 2000 and even took college classes the summer of 1999.
7. I was always considered the go-to-girl among my friends in high school for boyfriend and sex questions and problems. From 5th grade until after I started college I had one boyfriend, and that only lasted 2 months!

I tag these awesome bloggers...
Tigerlilly
Poppy
Christine
Fatinah
Sally
Carolyn
Dancer-In-Me

0 comments:

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates