Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Sex and the Immortal Bad Boy


I feel really bad that I'm just now getting around to posting a review of this book. It came out November 1st, and I got an advance review copy of it from Stephanie Rowe back on October 26th-ish. I've meant to review it several times since then, but kept forgetting about the intention by the time that I got to blogger. So, thanks to Kelly's post, I'm finally managing to remember to review the book at a time when I can actually be on blogger... Took me long enough, huh?

Anyway, Stephanie decided to try a grass-roots advertising scheme, and I was lucky enough to be sent a copy of her new novel. I've only read one other book of hers (Must Love Dragons, which I have already reviewed here) and was thrilled to get my hands on another. This is another amusing story with loveable characters.

Paige is an ex-apprentice who was training to work for Satan. But she quit. She's living her life and enjoying time with her friends when she learns that Satan had her made a little extra-special. She starts on a quest to get herself fixed, and the epitome of all evil (surprisingly enough, NOT Satan) agrees to help her. But only until he has to sell her out to Satan Jr.

This is an awesome book. It's amusing, has very lovable characters, and some serious double-crossing. This is an awesome book to pick up as a get-away from real life, and is an awesome thing to drop in your gym bag. Pick it up while you are on the elliptical (or machine of your choice!) and you'll be surprised how quickly your workout passes!

And Stephanie, I'm SOOO sorry that it's taken me so long to get around to reviewing this for you!!

1 comments:

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

Sounds like a cute book!

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates