Monday, November 05, 2007

Grouchy...

I'm irrationally grouchy this morning. I have absolutely no idea why though. I was planning to take care of Adora's tag this morning, but I don't think it's wise at the moment. I'll wait until I'm not contemplating multiple murders.

Freshman get younger every year, I think. This morning the guy I followed upstairs looked about 12. Crazy, huh?

I dropped my fitness walking class at the university. I was taking it for fun, and was miserable every class period. It's amazing how a different teacher will change a class from fun to awful. At least now I have the time for homework.

We started a new chapter in programming today. I might actually have to study outside of class this time. It's functions. The teacher will even have to study because the book teachers them differently than he does them. He only told us about 5 times today that he hates the book.

Well, I'm off to study a bit I think. Might as well take advantage of a slightly slow work day! And hopefully lose some of this crazy grouchiness!!!!\



Edit:
Gmail is doing funny things lately. Messages I have been getting for a while suddenly quit coming in. I didn't really think about it until I didn't get a message I KNEW the hubby had sent me. I've had several legit messages going to my spam folder lately. Although I do think it is amusing that Josh's messages was tagged as spam, I wasn't thrilled to actually have to glance over all the nasty spam I get daily!

2 comments:

Tigerlilly said...

The workout (Forza) is mostly in your upper body, although you do some side stepping and front stepping.. but no jumping, running.. nothing extremely difficult. The area it hits is mostly your shoulders, arms and back.

I bought the workout DVD on Amazon, the book on Overstock and the swords (called bokken) from an online martial arts training sword store.. if you want the exact site let me know, I'll have to look it up again.

Hope you are having a better day...

Carolyn said...

Hope your day gets a little brighter!! I hate grouchy days and try to just let it slide off my shoulder! (I know, easier said than done!)

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates