Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Yoga....

...kinda sucked last night. I don't think I was ready for that particular class. Which is really ok because I'm not going back to it. I really did surprise myself with some of the stuff I was able to do, and she never had to correct my stance or anything. But my feet hurt like hell by the time I was finished. My feet cramped up something terrible in the middle of class.

Tonight is cardio variety. I don't know who the teacher is, but I'm excited to go to it. I need some good cardio to boost me along. I'm excited about the class because I've never been to it before. It's fun to try new stuff. Especially this week while the classes are so small.

Today in our building the AC is supposed to be out. Which isn't good because I get hot in here with it on! But they haven't turned it off to start working on it yet. They need to start soon so it can be finished. Luckily I have a little task fan on my desk. That should get me through today.

Tonight after the gym Josh and I, and possibly a bunch of friends, are supposed to go see 300. I'm excited because it is supposed to be a really good movie. We also watched Stranger than Fiction last night. It was really good. So, if you haven't seen it yet, think aobut it. It's worth watching!

Y'all have a wonderful day and Keep Movin'!!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Great job on going to the class but sorry Yoga sucked. I have honestly never been before.

I hope the class tonight is better for you and you get a great workout!

Sally JPA said...

Good for you for trying the class, anyway. And good for you for recognizing it's just not what you want!

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

Sounds like you're staying on track in terms of exercise. Way to go!

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates