Friday, March 02, 2007

I woke up incredibly sick this morning, so sorry for not really making the rounds on blogs today. I spent the first part of the day miserable from being sick, and the second half miserable from preparing for a test. I don't think I did well on it, and don't really care. So far I'm doing good on staying on program. I decided to do my ticker up top just for a daily thing instead of just weekends. If a day goes slightly off kilter though, I'm not gonna complain. The goal is still just on keeping weekends in control.

I've started reading A Game of Thrones but can't really say much about it yet. I've only read three pages, but will hopefully make a dent in it this weekend. Josh will be doing some practice early Saturday evening, and I think I might just take the time to read. I think he's planning to play some Magic tonight, and I think I'm just going to sit at home. While I'm feeling a lot better, I really don't want to get stuck at The Gamer Sanctuary. It's really hard to keep from drinking soft drinks there because Greg hasn't been keeping water in the machine!

I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend, and try to make good decisions!!!

4 comments:

ArleneWKW said...

Good on you for staying on track even when you're not feeling well. Have a good week-end.

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon Cory!!

Sally JPA said...

Apparently the end of Feb./beginning of March was the week to be sick. I hope this week will be better for us!

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

Feel better soon!!

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates