Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What are you proud of?
I'm proud of the changes I have started making in my life, as well as proud of my husband for taking up Aikido and becoming more active.

Soup
What is the best thing you’ve ever won as a prize?
The really cool hanging candle-holder thinie I got at Girl's Night Out last year. Since I don't win stuff very often this was very cool. Unfortunately, I don't have a place to hang it in the apartment.

Salad
Name something you do that is a waste of time.
I watch reruns of Angel in the mornings instead of quickly getting ready for work.

Main Course
In what year of your life did you change the most?
2006. I got married. Is there a bigger change other than having children (which I don't!)?

Dessert
Where is a place you consider to be very tranquil?
My bathtub. It isn't very big, or even very comfortable. But I get to just soak there and let the rest of the world just go away.


Feel free to join in on Friday's Feast. Get the info here!

0 comments:

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates