Sunday, February 15, 2009

Yucky weekend

I've been a bit sick this weekend. Allergies or sinuses have really done me in. I'm hoping it will clear up soon though. Or else I should buy stock in benedryl!

I might get a test tomorrow to check for carpal tunnel. It's scheduled, but the doctor's office called me late Friday to talk about it. Unfortunately I didn't get to check the voicemail until after they had closed.

The hubby got me a madoline slicer for Valentines. It's what I wanted, and I even picked it out myself. I'm very happy with it, and can't wait to use it. I got him the messenger kit for the XBox 360. He complains whenever our friend John tries to chat with him on it. Now he'll be able to type back quicker.

Can't think of anything else right now. Probably just gonna try going back to bed and hoping I wake up feeling better than I do now.

Good week y'all!

0 comments:

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates