Friday, February 27, 2009

I finally found it!

Ok, so now you wonder what exactly I found, right? I found something that can suck me into Facebook for hours... DnD Tiny Adventures. I'm waiting for my character the rest up and heal all her hit points back so I can go on another adventure. I just click for adventure, then fiddle in other places online until it's ready for me to do something else. WOO!

Now I can be one of those folks logged into Facebook for hours straight. But at least it easily fits in around everything else!

And I did 35 minutes of walking yesterday for the Lent challenge...

3 comments:

dancer-in-me said...

ooh, I will have to ck that out on facebook. Good job getting your walk in!!

ArleneWKW said...

I'm glad you found the time for walking. I like the idea of a Lent challenge (even though I'm not Catholic). I forgot to give my e-mail in my last comment. arlenewkw@sbcglobal.net. Let me know if I've got the right address. I already know what I want to send you.

Anonymous said...

LOL, I find it funny that I accepted you to my Facebook on the clear assumption that you were 'Cory from blogging'. It took me until today to verify that your weren't a random Cory:)

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates