Monday, February 09, 2009

Weekend Update

I had a great trip up to my sister's for Abby's birthday. It was a fun party and everyone seems to have had a good time. I really enjoyed the party, and it was a prety day for travelling.

My older neice, Ashleigh, was all about having me help her with the new-to-her V Smile gaming system she got Saturday. It was fun, but I couldn't figure out what to do with some of those games!

Momma had brought us some deer meat, so we're having deer stew tonight. I just hope it turns out good.

I also did good with the tracking this weekend. I wrote down EVERYTHING, although I haven't figured out the points for some of it yet... At least I tracked, and I should be able to get the points part done tonight. Luckily I hadn't used ANY flex points before Saturday, so I have plenty to cover Saturday. I was fine at home, and fine there, but the traveling part is what does me in everytime. I get the munchies in the car, and only chocolate (and lots of it) covers me. (And a McD's chicken biscuit for breakfast!)

------------------

Ok. I just did the points. I used 24 of my flex points Saturday. However, I was right on point-wise for Sunday, I have a lot left today too. And, I had actually used 2 on Wednesday. But I still have 9 to get me through the rest of today, and Tuesday. Guess it's going good this week too!

1 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm glad you had a good time. We enjoyed your visit. And don't feel bad; one of the games had me stumped last night. I told Ashleigh it must be broken. LOL

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates