Monday, February 23, 2009

40+ Days of Exercise Awesomeness for Lent

FatBridesmaid has an awesome Lent Challenge planned. 40 days of exercise. 30 minutes every day.
When she decided to do it as a group thing, I signed up quick. No sense in letting myself get talked out of it, right? Seems like a great way to get my exercise back on track. And I'm going to try to do most of it in the GYM. Since I haven't been in ages, seemed like a good starting idea. With any luck, I might even manage it in the mornings.... Yeah, not making that a goal.

Anyway, if you're interested in joining a group of folks to get some exercise in, check out her post!

Also, in hopes of keeping me going on this, I ordered a new battery for my mp3 player. I'm hoping that the new battery will have it working again. I don't do so well when my mind is left free to go its own merry way. While the poor old thing should probably just be retired, I don't have the bucks for an ipod right now. I really hope the battery is the issue and I can make it to Christmas....

0 comments:

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates