Friday, October 12, 2007

Must Love Dragons


I picked this book up the other day at the library because I've been reading blog entries by the entertaining Stephanie Rowe. And when I looked over the library's selection of her works, I decided that I simply had to start with Must Love Dragons.
I read through this novel rather quickly. One, I wanted to procrastinate on homework again. Great reason to read. Two, it was a pretty darn good book.
From the back cover:

Single Female Dragon seeks love and good times in the big city.
Single Male, ex-Dragon Slayer, seeks fiery sex goddess.
What's NOT to love in that sort of story. It has suspense, mystery, and a FIGHT. Or a few.
This would be a wonderful book to read while on the elliptical or bike. It's fun, sexy, and wouldn't require so much brain power that you couldn't still peddle! Check out Stephanie's site for a video and excerpt.

1 comments:

Amazon Alanna said...

Sounds fin (and a little bit dirty...)

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates