Thursday, October 18, 2007

I'm feeling better today. My head still hurts a good deal, but nothing like yesterday. So I'm back at work doing the boring thing! :)
It's Fall Break today and tomorrow at the uni so I have next to nothing to do, workwise. Just the occassional phone call.
Thanks for all the comments yesterday. Those made me feel great when I found this them morning.
I've done a lot of blog reading the morning, but I'm gonna take a break from it for the moment. I have a program due Wednesday, and I want to try and get a good deal of it done today if I can. At least half, if possible. Then I can worry about the rest over the weekend. I really need to have it done my Monday. Or at least as far as I can get without asking questions. Matthew told his our last question opportunity on it would be Monday. And that this was a difficult program that we would not get right the first time. Then proceeded to give us a chunck of the code. Which is good, because I didn't have a clue what he wanted us to do on this thing. Now that I know the basic premise, I can start attempting to get the code done. I hope it isn't too terribly difficult. But I should be finding out soon. And when it starts to make my head REALLY hurt, I'll stop and read some of Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning. I picked it up Monday and have barely started on it!
I'm going to a small portion of a Pampered Chef party at lunch. I'll probably read or something for the first half of my lunch, then hit the party when it starts. Don't know if I'll buy anything, but she said she would be having snackies. So hopefully there will be enough for me to get a little bit of lunch in. :)
Y'all have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

Tigerlilly said...

Have a great day.. at least tomorrow is friday right?

Oh! And congrats on the loss.. at least its going in the right direction!!

Sally JPA said...

I love Pampered Chef parties. :)

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates