Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Work Work Work!

It's definitely been busy at work. But with any luck we'll stay slacked off so I can give y'all an update on me.

I had a wonderful trip up to my parents' house. It was great to see a bunch of the family. I got my time with my niece Abby that I have since she was born in February. I got back a skirt that Momma has had for months because it needed a seam restitched. I just wish I had slept better while I was there.

I haven't done horrible food wise the past few days. I haven't done great exercise wise. But I will be doing better. I'm going to hit the gym tonight! I will. Dammit! No excuses.

.....
Okay. So it's going to take forever to get this typed up. Even being fairly brief.
....

I'm going to check tonight at the gym and see if the incentive program has started up yet. I hope it has. I'm going to get everything this semester! I can do this and I WILL!

We've been incredibly swamped at work. Customers just don't seem to stop coming. I'm eating lunch on the clock and going to work through most of it. At least I'll make extra money that way. :)

As long as I can figure out how to do this. I'm doing some new stuff that's being added to my job description.

....
I give up. Y'all have a wonderful week!!!!

5 comments:

Christine said...

Glad to see you keeping busy though. Always good to find time to keep us up to date though! Take care of yourself and don't forget to breathe.

Martalu said...

I feel you girl! So, what are the incentives at the gym? Sounds fun!

Keep up the good work!

Twisted Cinderella said...

I feel you! I am getting back on track this week for sure now that I think I have work stuff in hand.

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

Good to hear that you're motivated to hit the gym! Way to go!

Twisted Cinderella said...

I am back on track with my eating now and I am joining the gym next month. I love that I get a corporate rate because of my job.

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates