Wednesday, August 01, 2007

And I have TEMPORARY Access Again....

What's Been Going On In MY Neck Of The Woods

You can click on the link above to find out why I haven't been around. It's been just lovely, in case you're wondering. And I got cussed out about it today. But that's all in the past.

I've been doing Tigerlilly's Challenge for the past week. I gained a half pound. When you increase your exercise that much, you just might need to eat a little more. I didn't think about that when I was doing everything last week. But I meet all her other challenges. (I'll send everything to you Tigerlilly if my internet stays fixed for a while!)

I haven't had too much else going on lately. I have a tag from Twisted Kingdom that I'll get done sometime this week. I have a ton of work to catch up on now that I have internet again (same as when it was working yesterday!)

3 comments:

Martalu said...

Sorry to hear about that. Why the heck did you get cussed out about it? Are you the vandal or would-be thief? Or were you operating the backhoe. That's the only reason why you should possible get in trouble for that!

Anyway, glad you're back!

Christine said...

Glad to hear that you managed a temp. fix. I would honestly start to get the shakes if I didn't have the internet. :) Take care.

ArleneWKW said...

OMG, that is Major (and I hadn't even heard about it before). Like Totegirl, I don't understand why you'd be cussed at for what was clearly not your fault.

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates