Friday, August 31, 2007

Ahh....The Friday Afternoon Slump....

Things are still busy for a Friday, but compared to what I've gotten used to it is incredibly slow this afternoon. The university's first football game is tomorrow. I think I'll stay in the apartment all day. It get scary outside this time of year.



I'm excited about the three day weekend I have. No work Monday!!!! Of course, I'll be busy. I have to get caught up in class, read a couple of books, finish cleaning the apartment, finish putting the numbers in my new cellphone.



I had an amazon shipment come in yesterday. I now have copies of Dark Possession by Christine Feehan and Unmasqued by Colette Gale. I can't wait to read these!



Josh is going to buy tickets for us to see Chevelle. (Not sure on the spelling.) They are going to be in Hattiesburg in October, I think. We might be going to see Saliva again soon as well.



I'm already behind in my classes. And they've only been going on for 5 days. Amazing, huh? I'll get caught up this weekend. Or as caught up on it as I ever will. I imagine I'll ignore a lot of the first chap



I'm going to participate in the R.I.P. II Challenge. I just have to figure out what all I'm going to read. Shouldn't be too difficult. There are some terrific ideas posted there. Lots of stuff I've never read. And there are a few things I've been wanting to read again, and they'll fit in nicely.



Well, I'll try to get more caught up over the weekend!

0 comments:

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates