Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Weigh In...

I gained a pound. I can live with that! Especially considering that everyone knows my weekend consisted of food and lazy. But I enjoyed it.

As far as my May goals, I haven't done so well. The walking bit went great. The fruit and veggie bit, I always got one or the other! On the multivitamin, I forgot more often than I remembered. And on tracking, I didn't meet the goal, but I did do fairly well. Much better than absolutely none at all.

For June I will probably just make a goal of keeping going. I would love to lose 4.5 pounds, or even 7, but I don't want to make goals like that. They always backfire on me! But I would love to hit 20 pounds in June, if not my 10%. That would be a great way to spend the month. BUT, I'll just do all the right things and see what happens.

OH, and I just had a coworker come in with an almost funny story. He came back to work from lunch and saw a lady (about 30 years old) sitting on her car crying. He asked her what was wrong. She said that she had a flat tire. He asked her if she had a spare and stuff. She said that she had everything, but she didn't know how to change a tire. Obviously, he changed her tire for her. Then proceeded to come in the office looking slightly dejected, and ask me if I knew how to change a tire. Then, when I told him that I knew HOW, but never could break the lugnuts loose he proceeded to laugh. But said he could understand that!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!!!

6 comments:

Alea said...

Thanks for the comment! I haven't been able to keep up with everyone, but hopefully I'll have more time to blog very soon...
Have a great week and good luck for June's goals! We will so rock June, right? :)

Sally JPA said...

I know how to change one, but doing it makes me anxious; it's taking my life in my hands if that tire comes off! (Or at least messing up my car.)

Amber said...

Sorry to hear about the gain but I know you can get it off:)

A Heathier Me said...

I blew a tired the other day on the interstate. I know how and have changed a tire before but not with cars passing me going over 70 MPH. I called a tow truck and they towed me to a safe location where the guy then changed the tire for me. It's stressful!

Have a great day :)

Living to Feel Good said...

I changed a tire once when I was 17! I was amazed that I could do it, and quite proud!

June= halfway through the year. You can do it!!

Michelle @ The 2007 Challenge said...

You can do this! You have been my unwavering cheerleader all year long, now it's my turn to repay the favor!!

Aloha,
Michelle
http://findingmahealani.typepad.com

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates