Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thirteen Things about CORY

1…. I love walking to work.
2…. But I hate when my neck and back start hurting on the walk.
3…. I love having fresh fruit in the house again. Thanks Josh for picking up the apples!
4…. I need to work on my posture again. I've been letting it go!
5…. I love water. It's been my work staple lately.
6…. I'm thinking of taking 7 hours of classes this summer. I recentally realized the 3 hour course I signed up for is only for half of the summer. But I'm not sure if I would be able to pay for the books AND the extra tuition hour.
7…. I probably won't be able to participate in the University's wellness program this summer. It looks like it will be done during the noon hour, and I have lunch at 11. I hate it, but that's life!
8…. My favorite snack as of late is apples and peanut butter. Now that I have apples again I will be having this at least once a day!
9…. I bought a book to learn knitting.
10…. I have yet to start reading it and I bought it on Sunday.
11…. I just got a call to find out that my bc pills are $144 every three months. And that's with insurance!
12…. That makes me wish that my doctor hadn't decided to have my try this new stuff. The older version was only $45 and I could get it at the school pharmacy.
13…. I GET TO GO HOME FRIDAY NIGHT! I'm glad to get to see my parents again. I haven't been home for 1.5 months.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


0 comments:

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates