Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Trying to Figure Out the Plan

I'm not sure exactly how I'm going to handle things this year. I know I need this blog. I was my most successful the year I blogged. I'm just not sure on the rest of it.

My high school reunion is this year, and I want to look good for it. However, that it not a solid goal. There is nothing definable or measurable to it. I want to look and feel good about myself. Just have to figure out how to do that.

I would love to be down to a size 16 pants, but I'll settle for 18 comfortably by summer. So, I guess I go about that through decent diet and exercise. Time to come up with the specifics.

1. Mild exercise at least 5 days a week. walking or biking to work, depending on the weather, etc. because I'm not biking in the winter.

2. Heavier exercise at least twice a week. This can be the gym or an exercise dvd ro something else like that.

3. Get fresh fruit in my diet. Apples or other fruit for snacks at work. (I bought a bunch of apples when I did my grocery shopping last night! Much better than the vending machine)

4. Take my prozac daily. I do better when I'm taking my pills as well. Keeps the moods in check, and thus the binging...

5. Blog fairly regularly, whether about these goals or other things entirely. I hope this keeps me in line.

6. Keep a positive attitude. I think this will be the most important one. It's so easy to get discouraged... But, I have done this successfully in the past and I can do so again!

My plan my evolve over time, but at least I have something in writing for now. Something I can focus on once I get well. I just wish I could handle more gym time. But with night class, it's tougher to fit those things in. I still have a husband at home to take care of. :)

0 comments:

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates