Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sometimes things just get a little nuts. Last night I asked my database teacher for some lab stuff to work on. Her response was that she would give it next week. Considering she's covered the same lecture material for the past three classes, I'm getting very bored. I've already finished the entire Access lab book. So I guess I'll work on my Access presentation, and maybe we'll actually get some Oracle lab stuff next week. (She had SAID she was going to give it to us 2 weeks ago...)


Also, last night I went shopping for tights and a half-slip. Did you know that Wal-Mart doesn't carry slips anymore? I went to TWO different stores looking. I did find some cool tights though. And apparently still had a slip in the closet, so I'm not worrying about static cling today with my skirt. (And the slip is one of those with legs, so I'm also not dealing with the shuffling sound of my tight-covered thighs rubbing together when I walk!!!)

If you're wondering, I'm dressed up today because we're going to the wake for a co-worker's father at noon today. It's nice to dress up, but I know why I never do it. My hair took 20 minutes this morning!

I also went to weigh in this morning. I weighed in at 222 again, no change. But that could be due to the heavy skirt and tights. I'm not worried though. I tracked, and I didn't gain. It sometimes takes a week or two for changes to show up on the scale anyway. :)

In other news, in worrying about dressing properly to attend the wake, I completely forgot to bring in my stuff for class this afternoon. But my boss said she would run me by the apartment after we eat lunch (after attending the wake). Living right at campus is a positive at times!

1 comments:

Lori Ann said...

Good for you on maintaining! Yeah, I'm looking forward to summertime when I can reduce the amount of fabric in my clothing for weigh-ins! LOL

If college professors would only let their students procrastinate the way they do themselves!

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates