Saturday, February 20, 2010

Surprise!

I've had a couple of great surprises in my mailbox this week.


Yesterday the package was something that Josh had ordered for me. He got me a set of minature opal dice! They are so cool....



And today I had ANOTHER surprise. This one was somewhat unexpected. After the release of Beyond the Night by Joss Ware, I participated in a contest on her blog. Being a huge fan, I participated more for the opportunity to tell people about her new book than anything else. I own all of her books (I think!) written under different pen names. She is a fantastic writer. Anyway, the prize was e-galleys of the next two books in the series. I was surprised to win, although I probably shouldn't be considering I posted about the book everywhere I could think of. :)

In the mailbox was not only a card for the two downloads, but also a SIGNED COPY of Embrace the Night Eternal, which I absolutely loved! (And also two bookmarks for the series. I can never have enough bookmarks...) I bought the book the day it came out and finished it shortly thereafter. But now I can give a copy to a friend. This was a very cool surprise today. Thanks Joss Ware!!!

Now, off to download Abandon the Night. I'm ready for Quent's story!

0 comments:

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates