Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wednesday Weigh In

Well, I'm posting weigh in results for the first time in a few weeks. I weighed in at 222 this morning. That's a loss for last week, but I'm not sure about a loss since the last time I actually posted.


However, I'm starting anew today. Tigerlilly decided to challenge herself to lose 15 lbs by her birthday. And she tossed out a casual invite for others to do it with her. It just so happens that her birthday is right at my 10-year high school reunion.

So, I'm going to join her. I'm doing mine according to my WW week, so I'm starting with today as day one. My last weigh in for this will be April 21st, with my reunion tentatively scheduled for the 24th. I think it's very doable. Especially if I can manage to make it to the gym. Or do some real exercise at home.

To help myself, I bought a 12-week journal at WW this morning. And, to take it one step further, I would actually like to be BELOW 200 lbs when I finish off that journal. That would actually put me losing more than 15 by my reunion most likely, which is perfectly fine with me!!!

0 comments:

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates