Saturday, March 27, 2010

Still out of whack....

Even a week after Spring Break I am still tired.


It was a fun trip home, even if I was barely able to sleep. My sweet niece can take up most of a queen size bed on her own. She just shoves you out of the way. :)

Of course, I was unlucky enough to have a two day migraine this week too. And, day two of the migraine was when I had a test in finance. But I THINK I did ok on it. The test was definitely easier than the practice test he gave us. :)

And I got my grade from my Database mid-term. It was a 99 or something. I guess I missed a few questions, because I seem to recall a bonus credit thing being given during the 40 minutes of talking she did before we took the mid-term. Would have done better if not for that!

And our office move has been postponed AGAIN. We should be moving the week of May 19th. That's during the intersession, so at least we shouldn't be really busy. And I'm already as packed as I can be and still do my job. There's only one box to go, and it's the computer, my fan, pens, tape...that kind of thing. And we should have plenty of boxes for everyone else to pack. Hopefully we will actually move this time.

And that's really it for me. I've been half-way watching the first season of Heroes. Pretty interesting show. And I just finished reading White Night by Jim Butcher. Love Harry Dresden!!!

2 comments:

ArleneWKW said...

You sound like a very busy lady.

Twisted Cinderella said...

I hope you had a lovely Christmas! Happy New Years! Here’s to a fabulous new year!

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates