Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Random Fangirl Outburst

I just found out that Kelley Armstrong will be coming to Jackson in September! She is one of my favorite authors!!!!!! This stop is part of the Smart Chicks Kick It Tour.


The tour is for YA Paranormal. I haven't read all of Armstrong's YA series, but I'll definitely have to get some of it while I'm there. Now I just have to learn more about the other authors that will be at the Jackson stop. Holly Black is the only other one that I am familiar with. (I like her work too, but I don't read her like I do Kelley Armstrong...)

Ok, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

1 comments:

AE Rought said...

OMG you HAVE to read The Darkest Powers series. I <3 her YA...especially Derek, the werewolf ^_^

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates