Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!

Sorry I haven't been around. I got online twice over the holiday. Once to check my mail and once to look up something for a DnD character. I decided that I needed the time away from a computer.

I had a really good holiday. I got new clothes. Which I desperately needed. I even lost a half pound the week of Christmas! I stayed the same this week though.

I never did get my Christmas cards in the mail. So I'm sending them out tomorrow ( or the next day) as Happy New Year! cards. Life just got a bit away from me and they never got finished. I feel bad about it. Oh well. I'm not perfect.

Now I had better get back to work. Nearly two weeks off makes things a bit busy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't get my Christmas cards in the mail in time either. I ended up handing them out to people as I saw them. Oh well, better luck next year right?

JOY said...

I can't believe that you lost weight at Christmas! You must be the only person in the world!

I didn't know you already were a member of Extrapounds.

Glad you had a wonderful Christmas and am sure you will have a fantastic 2008!

I wouldn't worry about the cards - all your friends and family will know that you send them good wishes anyway at Christmas and the new Year - you don't need to send a card to tell them.

LUV
JOY

Candace MacPherson said...

Feels great to lose over the holidays, huh. Don't know what kept me on track this year, but I was focused and felt awesome.

JOY said...

Hi there!

Was wondering how everything is going!

Hope you are continuing on your weight loss program.

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates