Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Week Progresses

And I'm convinced it will never end. And the light at the end of the tunnel is a train determined to hit me.

Yes, this is how it really feels at this point. Classes are rough, and a horrific amount of work.

Work is work. Just busier than usual. In the past two days I've only had one really bad customer. Some grandmother pretty much thinks I lied to her. Not my fault federal laws doesn't allow me to give you your grandson's password. I actually was sorry I couldn't help her out...

Otherwise things aren't too bad. I'm doing good on the food front. Actually didn't hit my points target yesterday. I MAY go over tonight. But it's ok. I have my weeklies. :) (On a funny note, it helps to NOT mix up fiber and carbs when calculating points...The very good healthy choice fish meal is NOT free!)

Okay...off to make coffee now. I think I need it before I open my textbook!

1 comments:

Keri said...

Hope things improve for you!

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates