Tuesday, January 25, 2011

-10

Yes. That is my total pounds lost as of my meeting last night. 10 pounds gone. I'm happy.

I did miss my usual meeting leader though. She needs to be back next week. (Didn't care for the replacement!) I also want her to be the one to give me my 5% whatever-I-get.


Ok, just so everyone knows, Tuesdays suck. They are my 'Monday' this semester. I have two classes on Tuesdays. I was so fried by class tonight that I had an awesome blonde moment. I couldn't remember how to tell if a computer has IIS installed. I mean really, this is NOT rocket science.

On a funny note for the end, my group partners in class got together and decided I'm not allowed to walk home after class. We get out around 9pm, and they were just not having me walk the two blocks home. Aren't they awesome guys?

3 comments:

Twisted Cinderella said...

I am glad you got such awesome group partners! Congrats on your loss!

Amazon Alanna said...

Awesome job on those 10lbs gone! Keep it up.

and it's nice to know that chivalry isn't completely dead....

Keri said...

Congrats! Keep it up!!

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates