Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Bicycle Saga Continues

Yes. I made it another day on the bicycle. Well, I still have to ride home from work, but I will do that. It is my only ride home. :)


I almost didn't ride the thing back from lunch. It was a rough ride home, and my butt is sore. I'll get used to it though. I also have a blister forming on my right hand. I guess it's from grip shifting.

I'm not going to ride it to class tonight though. Since class doesn't get out until 10pm, I'd rather not ride the bike. And it's only a two minute walk to class. Of course, the ride back from class is the worst hill of my ride home from work, so I'm REALLY not interested in tackling only that hill for a ride. I'm sure it would be great for my legs, but I think I'll stick to the walking for that.

0 comments:

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates