Friday, January 23, 2009

Randomness

Since I haven't been blogging regularly until the past few days, I can't remember what I've blogged about and what I just planned to, but never did.

So, first, I have skinny jeans. Some of the jeans the MIL bought me were 18s. I was worried that maybe I should have gotten 20s when we bought them. However, they are already fitting looser. And I really do feel skinny every time I wear them. YAY! Clothes that always make me feel skinny!

I'm trying to move all my feeds to the Google reader. I always get annoyed when I'm home and want to catch up since they are all on my work computer. This is an annoying tasks. I had imported all my feeds sometime last year when I tried it, but decided I didn't like it. I actually LIKE it now, but it's annoying going through and getting everything fixed. But I'm slowly working through. Figuring out what to delete because I don't read it anymore, and reorganizing everything... It's quite a task. But if I ever finish it, I'll be happy!

Well, off to work on the google reader tasks, and catch up on some blogs while I'm at it! Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates