Thursday, January 22, 2009

On Track

So, this week's gain was a little upsetting, but motivating as well. I've stayed on track the past couple of days. I've been a few points over my target both days (started tracking again on Wednesday) but nothing bad. I've done my meals at home, so that helps as well.

My wrist has bothered me a lot today (both of them actually) but that's to be expected. The University's switching to a new e-mail system, and I was responsible for getting the instructions together for Outlook 2007. It's going to be a big change for the University, but hopefully it will work out better than the other system. Sad to think that it hasn't been in place for a year yet and we're moving on. I'm hopeful, even if it did take me FOREVER to get Outlook working. I think my directions are pretty good. Apparently they'll be having the helmets and crayons try them out tomorrow. (And I don't mean to be insulting to anyone disabled. But when you're working in the tech field and cannot figure out how to run anti-virus software, it's kinda bad...)

I was looking forward to really starting a good workout schedule today, but didn't feel well this morning. My head was all kinds of light and I was a bit dizzy. So I stuck with just walking to work, then home for lunch and back. I would have walked home at the end of the day, but I felt really bad. I'm still not feeling great, but hopefully tomorrow will be better!

For anyone who read my intentions to dye my hair purple, I actually did. It was a semi-permanent dye so it's already washed out, but I really liked it. It started out bright purple, but had faded to a nice purple-pink color within three washes. That stayed for a week or so, and now you can JUST see the highlights if I'm under the right kind of light. I think I'll be getting some kind of color done professionally if I can afford it. I also have to get my haircut fixed. The lady at Regis all kinds of jacked it up. That's what I get for cheating on my beautician!

And the hubby and I have started hosting our anime luncheons again in order to save money. Our friends are invited to our apartment at lunch (provide your own bag lunch) and we provide entertainment. We're currently watching Code Geass and Vandread. We have a friend that can only make Tuesdays and Thursdays, so two different shows. We've done it in the past, but it got boring because we only did sandwiches (the hubby and I did kept all the stuff on hand for everyone). I'm hoping this works out better since everyone can provide their own variety and what they want each day.

Well, that's really all I've got. Nothing major going on in my world yet with school, especially since I ignored most of my economics lecture yesterday afternoon in order to fight Outlook! But I'll try to keep everyone informed with my progress as the year continues.

0 comments:

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates