Friday, March 07, 2008

Motivation

"Believe it can be done. When you believe something can be done, really believe, your mind will find the ways to do it. Believing a solution paves the way to solution." Dr. David Schwartz

Note: The time has come to start truly believing in yourself! Believe with all of your heart and all of your mind. Keep saying, "I can do it" and make up your mind, You'll do it if you want it bad enough. You will find a way to complete your goals set before you.
Diet, exercise, family problems, Bill payments...
It doesn't matter...
If you want to complete the task... S
et your mind to it and do it! Don't let the little "No" word get in the way... Replace it with "I Will" or "I must" and follow through! It's all up to you... I can do it...

5 comments:

Fatinah said...

great post - THANKS!!

Anonymous said...

"Mind over matter" -- I just wish I had more mind and less matter!

Living to Feel Good said...

Sounds like a conversation I just had with someone. I totally believe in positive thinking!!

JOY said...

What a great post!

I know you are right in everything you have put in your post - I just wish I could believe it can be done!

Goodness knows what it would take to convince me!

I think I could be more positive about everything I can do. Thanks so much for sharing this post!

Love

JOY

Anonymous said...

Great positive attitude -- think you can, and you CAN!

Best of success to you!

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates