Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Been Away Again...

I've been away from my blog for a few days because I got disgusted with myself. While I was working on recovering from getting my wisdom teeth removed I managed to gain back all the weight I had lost this year! Errr.... I know it's mostly from being so limited on what I could eat. And I haven't let it get to me a whole lot, just enough to not want to discuss it!

If I've maintained this week I'll be thrilled, to be honest. I still haven't had the best diet, and I haven't gotten in much exercise either, to be frank about it. But, this week I'm back to walking to work again. And while my jaw and all is still sore, it's nothing like it was. So if I'm feeling like it, I might hit a bike at the gym tonight. However, I have my first sociology test tomorrow at 5pm, so I will probably just go home. But I'll be get in a decent amount of walking by going home for lunch and walking for a couple of other errands I have in the area. And if Josh isn't around I just might pop in Yourself!Fitness and start that over again. It's been so long since I did it I'm going to start from scratch I think instead of using my previous profile.

I had an essay due in my sociology class yesterday. I got out my laptop to do my research on it at 9:30 Sunday night. The one source I had found previously and liked, I couldn't find again. I had told the site to send me a link to it, but the link was broke when I pulled up the e-mail. I worked on it until 1:15 Monday morning, and spent a couple of hours at work yesterday afternoon proofreading and doing a bit of revising. I have a feeling that this might end up being my drop grade for the essays. But who knows, maybe I will have done better than I think. Luckily, I take awesome lecture notes, especially in this class, so I should be good for study material tonight. And I feel good about the notes I take because I was able to send the document (I type my notes after class, Yes, I am a geek...) to an old neighbor who has missed more class than she made it to so far. She's having some health problems, and luckily the prof is going to work with her on the first essay and most likely the test. I was happy she got suck good news from him on that. He appears to be an awesome guy. I just need to start working on his essay assignments earlier!

Well, it's almost time for my lunch break. I should probably get a tad bit of work done. :)

1 comments:

JOY said...

Good luck with the test girl!

Glad your mouth is getting better - you have been through the mill recently.

I know what it is like to be fed up - I too have binged this week as I had bad news about a friend of mine.

Glad you are doing much better.

Love
JOY

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates