Saturday, February 05, 2011

I haven't forgotten!

I promise I haven't forgotten you. School is an evil bitch. I can't wait to finish this semester. I'm tired of all this bullshit.

I shouldn't complain too much. I do love my teachers. They are great. It's just a lot of work these days. I don't have time for all the things I would like to do. (Like finish Joss Ware's latest book. I need more hours in a day!!!)

I got sick yesterday when I tried something new at lunch. I know better, but I really am trying to get past some of the things I don't like to eat. It sometimes sucks being a picky eater. Ok, the allergies and migraine triggers suck worse than just the long list of things I don't like....

I have a group meeting this afternoon on my latest group assignment for class. I have the majority of my part done. I'll just have to get the other's work and get it all in one big file. I should get to work on my last piece, huh?


On a sadder note, I have been unable to make a Weight Watchers meeting this week. I HAVE to go on Monday. School and weather kept me away this week. I can't handle another week away. I did go weigh in during the open hours, but it just isn't the same! And we aren't talking about the scale.

1 comments:

Lunaida said...

Get to know the system that makes it possible to play in a professional manner and have sbobet ถอนเงินไม่ได้ information that can be used immediately.

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates