Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The First Gift Exchange

The hubby and I exchanged gifts tonight. I got some pretty glass jewelry (a necklace and four pair of earrings), some books, perfume (Tahitian Holiday, which I LOVE), a case for my portable hard drive, a cute purple dragon.



It's so cute! He made a very good selection.

I did not get my netbook or sleeve tonight. The netbook is one of the only things I'm getting from his parents, so I will open those at their house tomorrow. My mother-in-law's present came in today, FINALLY! I almost hugged the mailman because I was so happy to get it. We'll be doing Christmas at their house before we drive to my parents' tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at my parents' house Christmas day, but I hate the idea of driving up there. I wish everyone lived closer together. 4 hour drive up there tomorrow and back Friday really sucks.

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comments:

Fatinah said...

just catching up after the holidays - welcome back!

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates