Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Been a few days...

I've just been killing time the past few days. I have went to work and to class.

I had a trip to the Gulf Coast Research Lab (a USM campus) yesterday. I ended up hurting my back after slumping down to take a nap on the ride back. It's still hurting a bit today, but I'll get over it.

I had a half pound gain this week, but I'm not feeling bad because of it. I didn't do my best diet wise. And I had a 'skinny' moment before going to weigh in this morning. Ok, so I didn't ACTUALLY feel skinny. But I realized that I felt very comfortable in my skin, and didn't feel FAT. It was a good way to start my morning after sleeping late.

2 comments:

ArleneWKW said...

Sorry your back it hurting. That can be a pain (I know). The Gulf Coast Research Lab sounds, from its name, like it would be an interesting place

dancer-in-me said...

Sorry about your back. Hope it heals quickly. Body acceptance is a wonderful thing. I just need to get some of that ;). It is what we all strive for. Glad you got to feel that today.

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates