Sunday, March 07, 2010

Just the quick news...

The Uni is closed for Spring Break. YAY!!!! And I'll be driving up to have lunch with my sister on that Wednesday, then spend the rest of the week with Momma. It should be fun. Other than the driving, although I have several audiobooks on my MP3 player to handle that.


And, my office was supposed to relocate just before Spring Break. This has been postponed until Easter. Maybe everything will be done for us to move then. We were originally supposed to move at Christmas. Of course, I already have everything boxed up that I can possibly work without. I'll be getting more boxes for the office this week. We HAVE to be ready considering how we have complained with each setback. I'm ready for this to be finished. I hate waiting!

0 comments:

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates