Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Freaking out a bit...

I have recently learned that I'll be picking up my 5 year old niece to take to Momma's with me for the rest of the week. I have never been on a road trip with a child. At least Jackie has assured me that the worst is that Ashleigh will likely talk my ear off, and maybe say that she is thirsty. I'm still freaking out a bit though. I guess that is normal.


So, I ensured that my car is entirely cleaned out, even the trunk. I usually just put everything in the backseat when I drive up. But with the little one I'll need to use the trunk.

And I just realized that I have not bought gas yet. Guess I'll do that in the morning on the way out of town...

3 comments:

ArleneWKW said...

She might surprise you. I could turn out to be fun.

Martalu said...

Little kids are the best! They come up with the most random stuff! Have a safe trip and have fun!

Twisted Cinderella said...

have fun, 5 is a great age!

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates