Thursday, February 10, 2011

Finally...A Little Time

I finally had a little time yesterday to finish Joss Ware's latest book. I don't have time this morning for anything, but I'll post a short review of some latest reads a little later. (It might be over the weekend!)

I probably shouldn't have stayed up until 12:30 reading last night. I feel like hell this morning.

The "diet" is going well however. The only time I've eaten out since my meeting was lunch yesterday. And that was only because I left for lunch over 1.5 hours later than usual. I didn't think I could really handle cooking for myself at the time. I think I did well though. Hopefully the week will cooperate on all fronts.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ang site na ito sbobet888 ay itinuturing na lubos na kaalaman, ngunit nais kong malaman kung ang data na ito ay tinanggal at kung bakit.

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates