Thursday, February 26, 2009

And now for the news...

I did well diet and challenge wise yesterday. I went three points over my target, so I'm on good ground. I can certainly live with that. I also got in 30 minutes of walking for the Lenten challenge. WOOHOO! I did not get up and go to the gym yesterday OR this morning. Maybe tonight, maybe not.

I got the first disc of Bones last night. The first four episodes. I really enjoyed it. Much better than watching the reruns on TNT, especially considering I don't miss the first ten minutes since it's a DVD.

I finally gave up on my teacher showing up in the lab and went back across the road to the test room to turn it in. Crazy lady messing up my afternoon. LOL. At least I'll be prepared come final exam, or if I have her again.

0 comments:

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates